Honeymoon Plans

Monday, January 16, 2012 | |

Wedding planning is getting into crunch time, which means it's also time to plan another super-fun wedding-related event: THE HONEYMOON!!

Aside from the bachelorette (which I am so excited for!) the honeymoon is definitely one of my favorite aspects of wedding planning (aside from the wedding itself naturally.) I can't wait to explore an exotic foreign land with my future hubby! We've narrowed down our honeymoon choices and I really gotta get started on the whole planning aspect and reading this list of great places to travel has definitely gotten me in the travel-planning mood :) My home country of Poland even made the coveted NY Times list! #43 Feelin' some homeland pride!

Image via open-trip.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...