Are You Bored Yet?

Tuesday, October 4, 2011 | |
OK, let's be honest here. When you have more than a year to plan a wedding, you have several months of wedding-related discussions. From colors to music to flowers, etc, etc. Which leads me to my point: are you bored yet? As fascinating as your wedding sounds to you in your head (or at least mine does to me ha!) it really isn't that interesting to other people. My rational mind knows this and I try to keep the wedding talk at bay. So listen up brides and grooms, that is why you have each other: to vent and talk and talk and talk some more about your wedding till ya turn blue. But for your friends' and families' sakes, try to change the topic from time to time! (I am actively trying this advice myself :)



Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...