Said Yes to the Dress!

Thursday, October 13, 2011 | |
 
Soo after many trials and tribulations with this whole wedding dress business, I finally said yes to a dress!! With the help of my sisters and mama of course :) There really is SO MUCH PRESSURE on a bride when it comes to choosing a dress. I never really felt that until it was finally time to pull the trigger and decide. That's when it dawned on me. Holy sh*t. This is the dress I'm gonna be married in. And that ladies and gentlemen is when things got real.

It wasn't an easy decision for me. Did I mention I hate making decisions?? So after several visits to various bridal salons, some persuasive opinions from my sisters and a firm desire to stick to a decision-making deadline, I finally got my dress! It's weird to describe how I feel exactly: excited, relieved yet also a bit nervous and anxious. The list goes on. All I know is that at the end of the day, the most important thing is I'm getting married! Holla!! My awesome fiancé will absolutely love whatever I'm wearing and I will rock my dress like nobody's business ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...