We're going to Ibiza!!

Monday, July 11, 2011 | |
Ibiza!! We'll be there soon! :)
So today was kind of one of those blah days (then again what Monday isn't!?) and I wasn't feeling very inspired to blog. But then again this could be due to the fact that in just over a week, the fiancĂ© and I will be departing to the Motherland for two big, fat Polish weddings!! (Two of my cousins are getting married within two weeks of each other.) I couldn't be more excited to see my family members getting married and will definitely be taking notes since they will be having true Polish weddings after all! In between the celebrations we're jetting of to Spain and will be soaking in the sun in Malaga, Barcelona and Ibiza!! Needless to say, I'm dreaming of the image above and trying to focus for the next few days... :) 


Photo via Travel Web Central 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...